Video not available.
What Is Pan Card
Permanent Account Number or PAN may be a means of identifying various taxpayers within the country. PAN may be a 10-digit unique identification alphanumeric number (containing both alphabets and numbers) assigned to Indians, mostly to those that pay tax. PAN is an electronic system through which, all tax related information for a person/company is recorded against one PAN number.
When PAN is allotted to an entity, PAN Card too is given by the tax Department. While PAN may be a number, PAN Card may be a physical card that has your PAN also as name, date of birth (DOB), and photograph. Copies of this card are often submitted as proof of identity or DOB. this is often shared across the country and hence no two people on tax paying entities can have an equivalent PAN. Your PAN Card is valid for lifetime because it's unaffected by any change in address.
Structure of PAN Card
PAN card contains information like an identity, age proof and also complies with the Know Your Customer (KYC) guidelines.
PAN card details are as follows:
• Name of the cardholder – Individual/ Company
• Name of the father of the cardholder – Applicable for individual cardholders.
• Date of birth – the cardholder’s date of birth just in case "> just in case of a private or date of registration is mentioned in case of company or firm.
• PAN Number – it's a ten letter alpha-numeric number and every character represents distinct information of the cardholder.
• Pan Card
• Proof of Identity
• Proof of Address
• Mandatory for Filing Taxes
• Registration of Business
• Financial transactions
• Eligibility to open and operate Bank Accounts
• Phone Connection
• Gas Connection
• Collect all required documents: the primary step is to gather all the documents and send an equivalent over the e-mail and Whatsapp to us. we'll check it and if everything is ok , you'll require to pay us the specified fees.
• Signing of Letter of Undertaking: After receiving the specified documents and payment VK Experts shall start your work. we'll prepare all the documents and that we shall submit an equivalent to the department.
• Adhar Card
• Mobile Number
• E-Main ID
• Full Address
Note: Adhar Card should be fully updated like DOB, Register Mobile Number and Address.
Time taken are going to be 7-10 Days.
Also VK Experts assist you once you want your Pan card same day.
Q. Only Year of birth like 1999 mention In My Adhar Card, am i able to apply For Pan Card?
Ans. No, First of all you've got to correction in your Adhar Card.
Q. Is e-mail ID mandatory for receiving e-PAN?
Ans. Yes, it's mandatory to offer valid e-mail ID to receive e-PAN.
Q. i would like Pan Card immediately, are you able to help me?
Ans. Of course, VK Experts assist you and can provide you same day your Pan Card.