- It is not affected by Partners (Perpetual Succession)
- Less Compliance & No Audit Need
- It is 100% legal
- It gives power to acquire property
- Its ownership is easy to transfer
- Special Expert Allotted – We treat Our Clients equal to "GOD" therefore, we gives him the superior priority on their work by allotting Special Expert unlike "OTHERS" where the calls are pricked up by the different executives every time.
- Transparency of Services – Our all the Services are Transparent with our clients, because what we have committed with," we do".
- Confidential Information – Information and details of our clients is the "PRECIOUS ASSETS" for us and we do not share the details to others, so that the long term relation can be retained.
- Reasonable Fee – Our all the Services are provided with the reasonable fee, so that our client can afford it easily. We believe in the policy of "Salt in Flour" and not in "Flour in Salt" like others.
- Bundle of services – Once you have hired the VAKIL KARO, for availing of services, you do not need to go anywhere, because we have one roof solutions for all corporate, Taxation, Civil, Criminal related services.
- Timely Response- When you think about your Professionals, it matters that, the response should be in time for your problems which is core part, VAKIL KARO provides you the timely solution for all the legal problems.
- FREE ADVICE ON CALL – VAKIL KARO is the identify of "TRUST & BELIVE", and we believes on our clients that they are the part of VAKIL KARO FAMILY, Consequently, we gives him free advice on call, when they are in any problem.
- Fee Safety- VAKIL KARO provides the fee safety by providing multiple options for making payments like via Payment Gateway, Pay Later facility, EMI facility, NET Banking, UPI payments etc.
- 100 % Fee Refundable – Any ways, if you are not satisfied with us, we provide the facility of hundred percent fee refund.
- One Name for All Services – VAKIL KARO is the only name, which provides you all the services like Corporate, Taxation, Civil, Criminal Services under a roof, so that our clients can face ease for all the services.
LLP is the best alternative of Normal or traditional partnership, because it has the concept of Limited Liability & more flexibility. It can be started easily without any hurdles and with at least 2 legal persons (natural or artificial) .
Nowadays, Partnership Firms have become one of the most common structure for business, in which two or more persons collaborate to do a business together.
On the basis of nature, Partnerships are divided into two types;
a) General Partnership Firm, which has unlimited liability of Partners
b) Limited Liability Partnership
Owing to our in-depth industry experience and knowledge of this domain, we are reckoned in providing Limited Liability Partnership registration. It is a type of business form which provides benefit of limited personal liability to each of the partners. This is recognized under Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008. In Limited Liability Partnership, for the financial obligations of the business all the partners have limited personal liability. Under LLP, all partners are only liable to pay a certain amount, which do not require them to sell their personal assets.
Loans, investments, borrowings have always been the parts and parcels of any kind of operating business, in case of LLP, liability is limited, as it can be concluded from the name of this business structure, here personal assets are completely secure and safe, therefore, there is no liability to the creditors in excess of Capital invested. It is one of the most suitable in nature for startups and common small businesses because of less compliance like no need of Statutory Audit.
Advantages of Limited Liability Partnership;
The service of Limited Liability Partnership offered by us is known for fast, flexible and simple terms and conditions. Additionally, our LLP offers Limited Liability Partnership registration as per the client's needs within promising time frame. For more information kindly contact us.
A minimum of two individuals of age of above 18 with one individual an Indian citizen and resident, can register a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
Registered LLPs with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) needs to file the following mandatory compliance requirements :
I. Filing of Annual Return – LLP Form-11 - Every LLP is required to file Annual Return in Form 11 to the Registrar within 60 days of closer of financial year i.e. has to be filed on or before 30th May every year.
II. Filing Statement of Account & Solvency – LLP Form-8 -
a) Statement of Solvency (Accounts) needs to be prepared every year ending on 31st March.
c) LLP Form – 8 should be filed with the Registrar of Companies on or before 30th October every year.
d) It should be noted that LLPs / FLLPs whose annual turnover exceeds Rs. 40 lakh or partner’s obligation of contribution exceeds Rs. 25 lakh are required to get their accounts audited by auditor of the LLP mandatorily.
Procedure to Register LLP
PROCEDURE TO REGISTER LLP WITH "VAKIL KARO" VAKIL KARO EXPERT helps you to register the LLP with the following procedure ---
1.Application for Name Approval – After collection of Documents, our Expert will file the name approval application by filling "RUN" form at ROC. Once the Name is Approved, it is valid for 20 days from the date of approval.
2. Application for Digital Signatures (DSC) – Our Expert will guide to approve and verify the class -2 Digital Signatures, which is requires for digital signs of ROC Documents.
3. Drafting of LLP Deed – Drafting of LLP Deed is the essential part of Registration process, and it requires expertise and professional skills. This document is the core documents of the LLP, because it contains the objects and activity to be pursued by the firm.
4. Drafting of SPICE Forms – SPICE means the Simplified Performa of Incorporation of LLP Electronically, it is also the essential work of LLP registration, because it contains the major details of persons and name of the LLP and Activity code of the LLP.
5. Submission of Documents at ROC – When all the documents are completed with, VAKIL KARO EXPERT submit all the documents at ROC for the Registration of LLP and the Registrar shall issue the Certificate of Registration/ Incorporation (COI) in a specified format. It means the LLP is Registered from the date of Certificate issued.
Why I choose "VAKIL KARO" & why not "OTHERS"
TEN Reasons why you should Choose VAKIL KARO ---
- GST Certificate
- Drafting of Partnership Deed
- Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN of Company
- TAN of Company
- Customized Master Data File
- Two or More Persons are better than Single
- More Capital is available to do the business
- Easy to Convert in to other legal entities
- Special Legal Status
- Limited Liability (means personal property of owner will not affect, if losses occurred in business)
- KYC of at least 2 Persons (Aadhaar, PAN, Photo, Mobile No., Email ID, Bank Statement)
- Company Office Address Proof ( Rent Agreement/Property Papers with electricity bill)